Enjoy this nutrient dense and flavorful dish with herbs straight from the garden! Eating high quality meats, free of added hormones and antibiotics is a key to achieving optimal gut health, while mint can be very soothing and healing to the gut. It makes it quite simple to have a gut friendly meal each time you sit at the table!!!
Mediterranean Meatball “Lollipops”
WF DF GF SF
1 lb of grass-fed ground beef
⅓ cup fresh mint, chopped
2 tbs dried oregano
1 tsp dried parsley
1 small onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbs olive oil
Sea salt and pepper
4 kebab sticks
- In a bowl mix beef with herbs, onion, garlic, oil, sea salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly until all ingredients are distributed equally.
- Roll into 2 inch meatballs.
- On stove top, heat skillet over medium heat.
- Add meatballs and saute for 2-3 minutes on each side, leaving them slightly pink on the inside.
- When cool, add three meatballs to each kebab stick.
- Drizzle with a touch of olive oil before serving if desired.